Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Date night with Disney and decadence

My favorite night of the week, the night I look forward to ALL week is...

Date night, of course!

Joshua and I aren't always the best at going on a date on Friday nights,
(having a baby does that sometimes, haha)
but we really try because it's good for our relationship and it's just FUN.

It's fun to get away from school, work, and,
yes, even our darling Kaiya,
for a little "us" time.

This past Friday, we did exactly that. We got away!
(Thanks to my amazing sister-in-law who watched Kaiya for us.)

First of all, I must mention how indecisive I am when it comes to date night.
I have a million things I'd like to do, but I have the hardest time deciding which to do!
This night was no exception. I could not decide on a movie to see to save my life!

And I was only choosing from the limited selection the dollar theater had to offer.
(Despite my indecision, Joshua is still madly in love with me, haha!)

I finally decided on Disney's Wreck It Ralph.
I heard it was cute so we gave it a try.

Image from IMDB




















We LOVED this movie! I have to admit I was a bit skeptical about a "videogame" movie,
but it was such a fun movie with a great plot that Joshua and I found to be very original.
Definitely a movie we would like to add to our collection.
Thanks Disney for pumping out such fun, family-friendly movies!

After the movie, we went to Coldstone's Creamery for ice cream!!!!!
Have I mentioned that I have an extreme weakness for ice cream???
Especially Coldstone ice cream?
Well, I do.
It's pretty bad!
I mean, just take a look at these beauties!

Joshua got their Signature Cookie Doughn't You Want Some?

Cutie! He got a HUGE piece of cookie dough.

My usual: Founder's Favorite (sweet cream ice cream, pecans, brownie, fudge, and caramel)









































































How could you not want to dive into this decadence?
Seriously, I'm salivating as I type about this.
I should probably end this post quickly before I decide
to make a little stop here today...

Yay for date nights! :)

What is your favorite thing to do on a date? Movie? Dinner? Library? Bowling? Sports?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips