Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Boogers and Bananas

Okay, so I just had to share this story that my husband told me today...


Me: Joshua, what's that in the sink? (as I look into the sink to find a plate filled with gray, mushy looking stuff--it looked pretty gross)

Joshua: Bananas. I kind of let Kaiya go at it.

Me: Wow, that looks pretty gross.

Joshua: Yeah, what was really gross was when she tried to stuff her mouth with banana with a closed fist and ended up wiping her nose and trailing snot from her nose to her fist. Pretty much, she was eating a nice mixture of boogers and bananas.

Me: (Disgusted look on face)

Joshua: She liked it!


I love hearing the exciting/gross adventures Joshua has with Kaiya while I'm not home! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips