Saturday, August 10, 2013

Kaiya's 1st Birthday: According to My Camera

 So, I just realized that I took some pictures of Kaiya's 1st Birthday festivities!
And I wanted to share them with you.
Because who can resist looking at tons of pictures of an adorable baby, right?

And I realize that I'm kind of putting these pictures up one day before Kaiya turns 13 months old.
You know, just a little past her birthday but...oh well.

The festivities surrounding Kaiya's birthday included (but was not limited to)...

1. A walk with Aunt Haley!



2. Lots of "selfies"...okay, okay, I took those (but it kind of looks like she did!)





3. Opening presents.



4. Wearing the cute birthday outfit from Oma and Opa.




5. Opening another adorable outfit from Mimi and Papa.

Oh my gosh! I love tutus! And look at that adorable headband!

6. Hanging out with Mimi (so mommy and daddy could go on a group date!)



Well, this has nothing to do with Kaiya's birthday, but these pictures are from our group date!



We went to the nickel arcade with with Joshua's family,


And pooled our tickets together to get


...mustaches! 
I think we look rather dashing. Don't you?
I think I'll stay clean-shaven though. ;)


Anyways...back to Kaiya's big day!

She looked WAY TOO CUTE!



Unfortunately, it was nap time, so she was a little out of it.
Poor baby.



She loved opening all these presents from everyone! 


We enjoyed some delicious "brownie cookies" and homemade cupcakes.
(Thanks to my sweet friends who were willing to make them!)



Can anyone spot the can of peas? Haha.

Kaiya's Healthy Birthday Cake! It was delicious.
Tasted kind of like banana bread.



Kaiya loved chomping into this cake!
She was hesitant at first, but was quite content with eating the cake with a fork.




Luckily she did eventually smash up her cake with her hands!
(Did I mention the cake got everywhere?! In the diaper and everything.
How it got there will remain a mystery...)



Love this girl!


See more adorable pictures from Kaiya's birthday here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips