Thursday, August 15, 2013

A Day with the Ducks

The other day, Kaiya was SUPER grouchy.
Not just a little bit.
She was the kind of grouchy where if I wasn't holding her 
every second
of every minute
of every hour,
she was screaming!

I don't know if this is just a phase where she is super clingy,
but it was very clear that I needed to spend some quality time with her.
Just Kaiya and mommy time.

No homework,
no cleaning,
no bathroom breaks (haha, seriously).

Just some one-on-one time where Kaiya was the center of attention.
So, we went on a little walk.


As soon as we were outside, Kaiya was as happy as can be!
Thank goodness...
It's amazing what some fresh air and sunshine will do for the nerves.


Haha, caught a sneeze!
She has the cutest sneezes.
(I wonder if my face would look that adorable during a sneeze
if it was captured in a photo...probably not.)


Feed the ducks mommy!


The ducks were surrounding us!
And I couldn't tell if they were more interested in 
the Cheerios we were feeding them, or Kaiya's little piggy toes.
I was about ready to chase them off if they nipped at her toes!
But they didn't. 

This is what happens when I let Kaiya out of the stroller...


                                     


She runs after the ducks saying, "Duh...duh!" (Translation: Duck...duck!)


The duck pond.
Sigh. I love this place.
So relaxing.


And I love this little ducky the most.
(Can you tell I'm exhausted?!)

At least Kaiya is happy. That's really all that matters. :)

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe she's a full-fledged walking little baby now!! So cute to see her following the ducks :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips