Wednesday, July 24, 2013

July 4th Festivities!

This post has been almost a month in the making...

Not really, though. I've just been super busy with school, work, and family life
to get to writing this post.

Even though it is coming a bit late, I had to write this post because it involves
Kaiya and she is too darn cute to not write about! :)
















Please note the adorable 4th of july bow in her hair.
I was SO excited that she finally had enough hair to put a clip in! :D
And even less than a month later her hair has gotten even longer and thicker.
Yay hair!


















So, a neat thing about the bow is that I wore it when I was little!
My mom found it and gave it to me so my little girls could wear it. :)
How sweet is that?










"Don't mind me. I'm just hanging out."



























I love these two!



































Mesmerized by the fireworks.
(And stayed up until 10:30 PM to watch them! Crazy girl.)



























Happy (late) 4th of July! :)

~Do you have any special 4th of July traditions? Feel free to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips