Monday, July 22, 2013

Kaiya is 1!

Get ready for some pure cuteness. :)

















Kaiya turned 1 a couple weeks ago, so we threw her a fabulous birthday party! (of course)

I cannot believe my little Kaiya-Bear is 1!

She got tons of presents! Too bad she can't fully appreciate that yet, haha.
(I certainly appreciated it though!)



She had such a wonderful birthday party thanks to everyone who helped out!

I had friends bring some treats.


















Joshua's mom brought the adorable cupcake stands, yellow lemonade dispenser,
straws, birthday banner, and burlap table runner!

Another friend of mine did the photography.

Basically, I could not have made Kaiya's birthday party as perfect as it
was without everyone's help!

After party set up, Kaiya did a little photoshoot with the fam!

With the aunties...
















The uncles...

They absolutely adore her!

First B-Day!


Papa and Mimi...


















and Mommy and Daddy!





















Then it was time for cake!




















I had to sneak her headband on as I gave her the cake.
I was hoping she would be too distracted by the cake to take off the headband.
It worked! :)

She was a little hesitant at first. Look at that adorable confusion!


















"Ummm, what do I do now?"




















She finally understood that this big pile of deliciousness
was for her and started digging in.

She preferred to dig in with a fork! What a lady...






By the way, I made her healthy smash cake using this recipe!
It was so good! It kind of reminded me of banana bread. :)





I'm in love! Look at those eyes!



"Want some?"



The WHOLE McGlothin family! :)




I love my little Kaiya so much!
I feel so blessed to have the privilege of raising such a sweet baby girl.

I look forward to many more birthdays to come! :) Happy first year of life Kaiya!


2 comments:

  1. So fun!!! The pictures are so great I almost feel like I was there. ;) She is the most adorable baby girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Shalisa did a great job taking pictures. :) We had a blast!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips