Wednesday, July 17, 2013

A long + crazy day = productive!

(Disclaimer: This post is partially written for my own sanity so I remember why the heck I am doing everything I am doing right now!)

So, yesterday felt like the longest day of my life!

I helped in the BYU Preschool from 7:45 to 11:45 AM...

Had class from Noon to 2 PM...

Went to work from 2 to 5 PM...

Took a test from 5 to 6 PM...

Played with Kaiya from 6 to 7:30 PM until her bedtime...

And then made a pillowcase from about 7:30 to 10:30 PM.

When do I eat, sleep, rest, relax, see my husband?
That's a really good question!

Okay, so this schedule is pretty crazy, right?

But I know it is totally going to be worth it when I get that degree next April.
**I can almost hear that Graduation march song playing, haha.**

Also, I love what I do everyday, even though it makes my days long, crazy, hectic, busy, exhausting, etc.

1. I love working in the BYU Preschool because I am learning all about how to
teach children,
interact with them,
ask them questions that make them think,
engage their interest in learning,
and so so SO much more!
(And they are just so darn cute!)

All of those things are skills I can use as I raise my own children!

2. I love how applicable the classes are that I am taking right now...even if one of them in particular is pretty difficult.

3. I love my job working for BYU as a secretary! Everyone I work with is so nice and I just love them. :) At work, I am never stressed out.

4. I love taking tests!!! (okay, this one is really a stretch, but I am trying to be positive, okay? ;) )

5. I am so grateful that I had the opportunity to learn how to sew yesterday and make a pillowcase. Joshua's mom was so sweet and showed me how to use my sewing machine and follow a pattern to make a pillowcase. It turned out super cute and I cannot wait to create some more cute crafts! :)




 Joshua's mom joked that she unleashed a beast by teaching me how to sew because now I am going to be addicted. I think she was right!

Well, I got a lot done yesterday...all day...so I suppose you could say I was pretty productive? :)

2 comments:

  1. Mikaila! That is super adorable! I wish I knew how to sew!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Allison! It was pretty easy for a first project. I hope to get a lot better at sewing. :) Maybe next time I visit I'll be good enough to do a little project together!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips