Sunday, April 28, 2013

Easter 2013...better later than never!

I know it has been almost a month since Easter,
but I need to catch up on all the fun things
we have been up to!
It's been a while since I've blogged,
thanks to finals (ugh!).
Thank goodness those are over.

Anyways...

We had such a wonderful Easter this year!

I remember being pregnant with Kaiya last year
and thinking to myself, "Next Easter, I will have a baby!"

The thought was so unreal.
Yet, here she is.
More perfect and beautiful than I could have ever imagined.

























We started our Easter morning with some delicious
Apple Cinnamon Muffins and Greek yogurt.


























We also gave Kaiya an Easter basket filled with some goodies:
*cute headbands
*a new dress
*a cute, stuffed lamb
*an egg coloring kit
*and DARK CHOCOLATE
(Ghirardelli, of course...that was more for Joshua and I than for her haha)







































Aren't they both SO adorable?!


























We also all wore matching outfits for Church!











































Then we ended our wonderful Easter with a
nice dinner with my brother-in-law and new sister-in-law!

Recipe here: Crockpot Italian Chicken
C
























This meal is SOOOO good.
Probably not the healthiest, but SO delicious!
Plus, it is extremely easy to make.

Essentially, I threw chicken breast, cream cheese,
 a can of cream of chicken soup, and a packet of Zesty Italian Dressing mix
into the crockpot, cooked it for 4-5 hours and it was done and ready to eat!

It was the perfect Easter dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips