Friday, April 5, 2013

Ooey gooey goodness!

What do you get when you place a
Russell Stover chocolate covered marshmallow egg on a
graham cracker and microwave it for 15 seconds?!


























































You've got this!







































And boy were they messy!

Does that look yummy or what?!

























Did you know that marshmallow expands SIGNIFICANTLY in the microwave?

Well, it does!

So microwaving it any more than 15 seconds would have resulted
in a very messy, marshmallowy clean-up!

Joshua and I had SO much fun making these microwave s'mores,
even though we ended up with very sticky fingers and mouths!
I ended up with a huge glob of marshmallow on my lip
that did not want to come off!

Ooey gooey goodness!

























Kaiya was already in bed, so we
watched The Hobbit, gobbled up our s'mores,
and just enjoyed our time alone together.

Don't get me wrong, I love our sweet Kaiya,
but I need alone time with my hubby to communicate (and cuddle)
together and have a cohesive conversation without
any distraction (no matter how adorable that distraction may be!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips