Thursday, May 2, 2013

To Eternity and Beyond: A Weekend of Weddings


This past weekend was filled with family, friends, fun...
and TWO weddings!

Two of Joshua's siblings were married last weekend.
One on Friday (Allie and Nate)




















 and the other on Saturday (Jake and Mary).


Photo Source

















Don't they all look amazing?!
Both brides were glowing and the grooms were grinning from ear to ear.
The joy and excitement were tangible.

It reminded me of my own wedding almost 2 years ago.
I can't believe so much time has gone by already!

Seriously, I love love love weddings!
They make me so happy.
I love seeing the love radiating from the bride and groom
as they look forward to their life together.

They particularly make me happy because of the eternal nature of marriage.
In the LDS Church, we believe that a temple marriage enables
a man and a woman to be together in their mortal lives and eternally.
(More info on that here.)
How great is that?! Eternity with your best friend!

Anyways, we had so much fun celebrating the marriages of these two couples!

And I just have to give a HUGE recommendation to the
 two photographers who photographed the weddings.
They were phenomenal!

Brianna Yardley photographed Jake and Mary's wedding day.
Here's her Facebook page: Photography by Brianna Yardley
She's amazing, right?!

Jessica Drew photographed Jake and Mary's bridals and Allie and Nate's bridals and reception.
Her photos of Jake and Mary can be found here. Photos of Allie and Nate are here.
Equally beautiful and amazing!
And I will just share a few of the photos she took of Jake and Mary's wedding in this post.
You can view the rest on her website. Take a look!






















Aren't those all amazing?! They are quite the beautiful/photogenic/model couple, huh?

I also took some pictures of our fun weekend with my phone's camera.
(I know, I forgot to bring my good camera! Fail! Oh well...)
Here are some moments I captured:

Allie & Nate's luncheon after the wedding
























Getting ready to cut the cake!



























Beautiful bridesmaids!
























Hannah :)
























Bridesmaid flowers
























Allie & Nate's reception decor. Isn't it beautiful?!



















Table centerpieces.



























































I didn't get any pictures of Jake and Mary's reception,
but it was just as amazing and beautiful as Allie and Nate's!

Joshua and I had lots of fun together:
































Love.
















































And we had a blast with Kaiya:


























Loving the double chin, there. Haha.




























She has the cutest clothes in the whole world!

Kaiya and daddy:


























Um, gangsta?



























Precious.





























Dress up in the air, of course.



























Apparently, I have two babies...haha!



























Love these two.




























Kaiya and mommy:


























I love Kaiya's infectious smile!



























Kaiya's cute self:













































Kaiya loves airplanes. :)






















And the McG family:







































My family brings so much meaning to my life.
I love them to pieces,
And I'm glad I have them for eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips