Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A J-Dawg Day

Last Saturday, the weather was beautiful!
Like absolutely perfect.

So even though I had a huge Philosophy paper
that I was supposed to be working on,
I had to take advantage of such a nice day and
spend as much of it outside with Joshua and Kaiya as possible.

Joshua and I had been wanting to go to J-Dawgs for a while,
so we saw this as the perfect opportunity to go!

























Nothing like the best hotdogs in the world
(seriously, they are the only hotdogs I will ever eat, EVER!)
to make a beautiful Spring day even better!

Do you see that line?! It ended up wrapping
all the way around the store and into the street.
That is how good these hotdogs are.
Except I am not going to call them hotdogs anymore,
because they are on an entirely different level of
food awesomeness than hotdogs.

They are J-Dawgs. Not hotdogs. Haha.












While we waited for our J-Dawgs, Kaiya decided to be super cute.
What's new?





















I just can't get enough of her giggles and grins!
























Joshua and I each grabbed our delicious J-Dawgs and
headed outside with Kaiya to sit on the grass.

The following occurred:




Kaiya tried to steal daddy's J-Dawg...


























...used daddy as a jungle gym...


























...tried to steal mommy's J-Dawg...



























...and proclaimed herself queen of the world!
(Yeah, a lot of our life revolves around this little one)

We sure had a lot of fun enjoying the weather and
chomping down our J-Dawgs.
I love days like this.


3 comments:

  1. She got those two teeth at 4 months and hasn't gotten any more since then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, you guys are so stinkin' cute!! i wish we lived closer so i could see you all more often! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips