Sunday, January 19, 2014

Family: Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em

Family is super duper important to me and always has been.
Being raised in the LDS faith and having such an awesome family
has given me a love for family that is unconditional and eternal.

Yes, families can sometimes be crazy, overwhelming, and hard work,
but they are so worth it!

When my family was able to be together for Christmas, we had family 
pictures taken all together for the first time in 2 years!

What a great bunch of people! I love them. :)

















My older brother and his gorgeous wife and daughter
were able to join us as well! Oh how I love my little niece!


























My parents kind of enjoy being grandparents...if you can't tell. Haha!
Seriously, they look SO happy!



























Our sweet Chinese sister was able to take pictures with us too!



























Oh and how could all us siblings get together without being silly
and sitting on Tessa? (apparently it's tradition?)







Finally, our little McGlothin family got some pictures together.
Can I just say it is really, really difficult to get an 18-month-old 
to cooperate for pictures?

The entire time we were taking pictures, all she wanted to do
was press "muttons" (buttons) on the elevator!

Anyways...here are some pictures of my adorable little family!






























I love this :)


























Oh, and did I mention our little family is growing? ;)

Here comes baby #2!!!






We love that little peanut already. <3



























By the way, all of these pictures were taken by this dear friend of mine...

























I've known her forever it seems and it had been so long since we
had seen each other! So, I was so happy to have her take our pictures.

2 comments:

  1. I love that one of you and Kaiya. So pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brittney! I love it too. It makes me happy to be a mommy. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips