Saturday, May 25, 2013

A Week of Late Nights

This week has been pretty rough.
Lots of time doing school assignments,
writing papers, and getting ready for tests.
(Like the one I have tomorrow!)

That's life during spring term I suppose.

With all this school stuff going on,
I have had to stay up super late...
Example: It's 12:30 AM as we speak!

And I'm pretty sure my bloodshot eyes can attest to that.

Since I've been up late studying, I have needed some
great music to keep me awake.

So I've been listening to this:



And this:




And this:




Can you tell I like listening to Lindsey Stirling?!

Yeah, she keeps me awake (and sane) while I'm studying
into the early morning hours.

I think that first song, We Found Love, is one of my favorites!

Take a listen! Especially if you're up late studying, internet surfing, etc...

Have a wonderful day!
(or night I suppose) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips