Monday, May 20, 2013

Undergoing some changes...

So, as I'm sure you can see,
I am making some changes to the blog!

Unfortunately, I have no idea what I'm doing so it may
look a little strange for a while until I figure it out!

Let me know if...
~you know how to make a blog banner fit the page
~you know how to get rid of the black background on the banner
~make it so the background covers the entire background
(for some reason my background doesn't go all the way
to the top of the page and I have no idea why!

Have a great day! :)

2 comments:

  1. I could probably help with banners, I'd just need the size you need

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this is a stretch, but I'm Joshua's former roommate's sister-in-law - but I can help you do all of those things! My email is aclightfoot154@gmail.com. When I was getting started with blogging, I had no one who could help me and it was so frustrating!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips