Saturday, January 19, 2013

Well, hello 3-day weekend!

I am so excited for this 3-day weekend! It almost feels like a 4-day weekend to me because I don't have class on Fridays, just work. So, this weekend is pretty amazing and relaxing.

Joshua and I have just had a blast today spending time together. We spent the morning having a yummy pancake and french toast breakfast with some of our single friends. Needless to say, Kaiya was a miniature-sized celebrity among all the single people there! They just loved her.
 And I mean, what's not to love? :)

I've also been working on a Valentine's project today that I will write about tomorrow!
I'm pretty excited about it. It's the first really crafty thing I think I've ever done!
And hopefully it turns out...we'll see!

Dinner tonight was super yummy so I'm going to share the recipe here! Joshua and I love the Cafe Rio chicken recipe. We made it earlier this week for burritos and used the leftovers for these quesadillas.













Cafe Rio Chicken Quesadillas

Ingredients:

  • whole wheat tortillas
  • mozzarella cheese
  • Cafe Rio chicken (from this recipe)
  • black beans
  • cilantro (optional, for taste and garnish)


Directions:

1. Heat medium-sized skillet on medium heat.
2. Place one whole wheat tortilla on skillet and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, shredded Cafe Rio chicken, and black beans.
3. Top with another tortilla.
4. Flip quesadilla over after the bottom has turned golden brown. Let the other side turn golden brown.
5. Remove from skillet. Top with cilantro if desired and serve with salsa, sour cream, Ranch dressing...whatever you like to eat with your quesadillas! Enjoy!


Try these! You won't regret it. ;) And have a great weekend!

Love,
JaM

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips