Thursday, January 17, 2013

A Heart Full of Gratitude

Sometimes life can be pretty challenging, y'know?
 Sometimes I feel so overwhelmed...

 being a mom
 a student
a wife
 etc.

...and I feel I will never be able to get everything done that I need or want to get done.
There are just never enough minutes in the day.

Despite the challenges that life brings me, I know that someone is looking out for me.
I know that God is looking out for me.

He knows me.
He knows my name.
He knows my heartaches,
My stresses,
My desires.

I'm pretty sure He knows me better than I know myself.
I know this because He continues to place people into my life who help make my burdens lighter.
Right now, those people are my friends who sacrifice their time and energy to take care of Kaiya while Joshua and I work and go to school.
I cannot thank them enough for their willingness to help.
I truly feel blessed to have these people in my life.

Plus, who wouldn't want to play with this cutie patootie?!




















And there are so many more people who make my life
sweeter and more meaningful than I could ever hope for.

Who are you especially grateful for in your life right now?

Love,
JaM

1 comment:

  1. mikaila i have seen a couple of your statuses about needing someone to watch kaiya and I've had classes those times but i would seriously LOVE to help you out whenever i am available :) i am baby hungry, and i need all the practice i can get. plus i know i will be in your same position next semester. if you and your husband want to go on a date or to the temple or something just let me know. most evenings are free!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips