Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Blogging Bandwagon!

Well hello!

So, I have decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon to keep my friends and family (and I suppose any one else who is interested) up-to-date with the little McGlothin family here in Utah! I had been brainstorming potential blog names for the longest time and only came up with a few that I liked. After much internal debate and asking others' opinions, I decided on "Life with JaM." JaM stands for Joshua (my handsome hubby) and Mikaila. I thought it was pretty cute and unique! Plus, who doesn't like jam?!

Anyways, I am so excited to start documenting the everyday happenings in my life. I cannot wait to share with you the adventures I have with Joshua and our little baby girl, Kaiya!

P.S. I am totally new at this blogging thing and am a little confused with personalizing it. So, if you know of any places I could find tips or advice on blogging, I'd love to hear about it!

Love,
JaM

3 comments:

  1. www.thecutestblogontheblock.com or www.shabbyblogs.com :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kellsi! There is seriously SO much information about blogs that I am not familiar with. :D

      Delete
  2. if you have any other questions about customizing blogs, or other general information, i know a few things. i've been blogging for awhile..its so fun! :)

    kerrirogers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips