Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I'm grateful for...

With Thanksgiving this past week, and Christmas coming up,
 I have so much to be grateful for...

I'm grateful for this little turkey of mine...




And this BIG turkey of mine.




I'm grateful for my marriage...




 And my little family.



 I'm grateful to be a mommy...


 And to have such a wonderful mommy...


 And daddy.
The Broyles grandparents with Kaiya.
I could go on and on and on with all the things I am grateful for in my life.

 I am so blessed.

What are you grateful for this year?

Much love,
JaM







2 comments:

  1. I'm grateful for YOU! ;) you're such a wonderful sister, I can't express how awesome you are! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Tess Tess, you're the sweetest. I am grateful for you too! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips