Tuesday, December 11, 2012

5 months ago...

5 months ago, I was so blessed to have little Kaiya enter into Joshua's and my life.
We were full of awe, joy, love, and (yes) a little bit of fear.
How are we going to take care of this thing? This living, breathing, little human life?
The task seemed so overwhelming at the time. (Hormones may have played a part in that.)

There were so many unknowns, and there still are. But I feel more and more confident in my role as Kaiya's mother every day. She is a little piece of Joshua and I that I will treasure for ever.

And to celebrate Kaiya's 5 months of life, I decided to take lots of pictures of this cutie patootie to document how much she has grown!





For some reason, she reminds me of Santa Claus in this picture...funny, huh?!

Ooooo, camera!

Just chillaxin'. And no, I did not place her hands there. She did that all by herself.
She's that cool.



 I love my big, 5-month old baby girl.

2 comments:

  1. your baby is so sweet! i can't wait for that. she looks JUST like you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kerri! It is seriously the best thing in the world to be someone's mommy. And you'll be a wonderful one! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips